How much will school lunch cost for the 2022-2023 school year?
|Elementary paid breakfast||$.80||Elementary paid lunch||$1.75|
|Middle/High School paid breakfast||$1.00||Middle/High School paid lunch||$2.00|
|Reduced breakfast||$.30||Reduced lunch||$.40|
- Adults Breakfast: $2.00
- Adults Lunch $3.30
What does this mean for families in Jordan School District?
- How do I Apply for Free/ Reduced Meals?
- Fill out the free/reduced application after July 1st to qualify for the 2022-23 school year.
- Applications can be completed while registering your student by using your Skyward Family Access account, or you may also get a hard copy from any school.
- Step-by-Step instructions on how to fill out the free/reduced application online
- For questions, please call Julie 801-567-8765.
- How do I Add Money to My Student’s Lunch Account?
- Parents can add money to their student’s lunch account by using their Skyward Family Access at any time or during the online registration process.
- Parents may also send cash or check that will be deposited into their student’s account.
Skyward family access is free to use and includes access to your child's account, purchased items, and low-balance e-mail notifications
- Log into Family Access using the parent or guardian's login, not the students
- Select on Food Service to the left of the screen
- Here you can see the account information for all of your students
- Step by step instructions on how to make a payment